INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ex Article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
This information may be subjected to changes through time - also related to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or distribution of new services or technological innovations - for which the visitor is invited to consult the site periodically. In this page the users can understand how the website www.frantoiopaolocci.it is managed (site in the following report) with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This report is provided by the European Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (Regulation in the following pages) for Customers on our site, which are provided via the internet. The report is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through our links, whose Frantoio Paolocci is not responsible.
1. Identity of the data controller
The Data Controller is Frantoio F.lli Paolocci S.r.l., via Cassia 12, KM 69.500 - 01019, Vetralla (VT), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purpose of the treatment
2.1 Information exchange
Your data are processed to be used for the exchange of information and for the management of any exchange of information for pre-contractual activities.
2.2 Execution of a contract with the interested part
Your data are processed in relation to the contractual requirements, and to the consequent fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to allow an efficient management of financial and commercial relations.
Your data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes. In particular the data will be used for:
a) the addition of personal data into company databases;
c) the contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of the legal and contractual obligations deriving from them;
d) the fulfillment of the obligations provided by the civil and tax laws, regulations and Community legislation.
e) the achievement of an effective management of commercial relations also for the purposes of credit protection.
2.3 Promotional and direct marketing activities
With your consent, we may process your personal data for sending - via telephone, chat messages, SMS or e-mail - commercial communications and promotional material, for:
a) send you informative material related to our products;
b) invite you to events;
c) carry out commercial activities through our direct and indirect sales network.
2.4 Activation of the newsletter service
With your consent, we may process your personal data for sending newsletters containing information about our products and our promotional and commercial activities.
3. Nature and categories of personal data being processed
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
In particular, the personal data processed through the Website are data provided voluntarily by the interested party by filling in the forms on the site and navigation data.
The navigation data are data that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire during their normal operation and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but it could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the Site, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, etc. More information on the acquisition of browsing data is available in the cookie information.
4. Treatment mode
The processing of data takes place through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality and could be carried out with the help of computer and paper media.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data - Communication and distribution
Frantoio F.lli Paolocci S.r.l. will not disclose your personal data giving them to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making available or consulting them.
Frantoio F.lli Paolocci S.r.l. may communicate your personal data to one or more specific subjects, as specified below:
• to subjects that can access data according to the provisions of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
• to subjects who need access to your data for auxiliary purposes to the possible contractual relationship between you and Frantoio F.lli Paolocci Srl, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks (i.e. the credit institutions, fiscal and legal assistance firms, shippers, collection debts agency, software development companies, IT support companies, audit companies, etc.);
6. Retention period of personal data
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.1 above will be kept for one year from the date of the last exchange of information.
The data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2.2 will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing in compliance with legal obligations, after this time will be deleted.
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.3 above will be kept until the request for cancellation of the interested party or withdrawal of consent.
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.4 above will be kept until the eventual request for deactivation of the activated service or the withdrawal of consent.
7. Rights of the interested party
The interested party, pursuant to art. 15 of the Regulations, has the right to obtain confirmation that data is being processed or not, and in this case, has the right to obtain a copy of the data and access to the data and the following information:
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data in question,
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
• when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• all available information on the origin of the data if they are not collected by the data subject;
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
The interested party also has the right to:
• obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning the interested party without undue delay (Article 16 of the Rules);
• obtain from the data controller the cancellation ("right to be forgotten") of personal data concerning the interested party without undue delay (Article 17 of the Rules);
• obtain from the data controller the processing limitation (Article 18 of the Rules);
• receive, if applicable, in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device, personal data concerning him/her (Article 20 of the Regulation);
• oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the Rules);
• revoke his/her consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed before the revocation (Article 7 of the Rules);
• be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees, if personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization (Article 46 of the Rules);
• propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Article 77 of the Rules);
To exercise these rights, contact the Data Controller via contacts indicated in the section "1 Identity of the Data Controller".
8. Obligation or authority to provide data
The Site provides to visitor a range of services without requesting any personal data or information. However, some services require the mandatory provision of data in order to fulfill the obligations in the business relationships in relation to the management and conclusion of the contract and in order to fulfill the obligations provided by laws, by regulations and Community legislation, or by instructions given by Authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory and control bodies. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, within the limits in which such data are necessary for the execution of the report.
you can find our store where you can buy our oil!
For more information click here
Powered by InfoMyWeb - Presenti su Tuscia In Vetrina - Credits